7.22.2011

Event Geekery: African Fest of Arts and Culture

Hey Lovers.

Here is what I wore today for day one of the African Arts and Culture Fest in Halifax. 
It`s still a small event, only in its second year, but I hope it grows to be a bigger event in the next few years.
There are also a very few pics I took of people I met there.. There could have been more, but I forgot to charge my batteries :(

silly me. (hope to take more tomorrow)

xo
momo




and the fab peoples


love seeing my purses on others :) 





and another one of me :) 


7 comments:

  1. I adore your outfit. And yay to people rocking your purses. Pretty soon, I'll be one of those people. ;o) I have a couple of them in mind. *runs back to your shop*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay sankyouuu.. cant wait to see what u pick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... absolutely wonderful. Great styles and gorgeous smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress turned top!!! the fabric is BEAUTIFUL!!! that skirt is AWESOME as well

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just major fab!!this outfit has been in my head since forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete