9.13.2011

The 1 dollar ROMPer

Hey Lovers,

Remember that romper that I thrifted for a $1?? Well, I wore it today!  
I feel a little iffy about it. The jury is still out on the flare of the bottom part. 
I might have to do some adjustments to it .
Also as per the post below, today I tried something different to zhoozh up my blazer. 
I pinned a pair of earrings to my blazer.  However when I got home I removed the earrings and forgot to put them back on the blazer when I was ready to take my full outfit pics.. but I snapped one pic so you can see how it looked.

xoxo
Mo
p.s make sure you stay away from people that give bear hugs.. earrings my poke you in the boob..LOL
p.s 2 this ENTIRE outfit is thrifted!!!!!! how awesome is that!?!!



6 comments:

  1. Coolest, Cutest thrifter/blogger I know! Love the jacket, love the prints on the romper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a stunner! wow and gorgeous, i wish i could find a romper that length in the UK. most come just under the bum, lol.

    you are forever fabulous!

    ReplyDelete