11.13.2011

A GRAD party & November's Trying SomeTHING new

Hey Lover, 

Hope you had a great Saturday. 
I went to a surprise Grad Party for my girl Mim.
The venue was a restaurant called 44North Ocean Bistro and since I had never been there before, what a great and budget friendly opportunity to have this as my "Try Something New" thing for November. 
my verdict on 44North Ocean Bistro you might be wondering... 
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!! I had the Seafood Chowder which was rich and oh so delicious.
The prices were reasonable and the restaurant has a great view of the harbour!
Haligonians, go check out 44North inside the Marriott Harbourfront on Upper Water Street!!!

Check out the pics of what I wore, me and my girls and the yummy food that we ate. 
love,
Mo




 WARNING: Get a napkin as you are about to drool on your computer. LOL








this is what I had, the seafood chowder .. nom nom nom 





2 comments:

  1. ohhhh the lips are banging mama, keep that lipstick :) plus dinner at 44 when I get into halifax the food looks super good :)

    ReplyDelete