2.10.2012

YOUthFUL

Hello Lover, 

On Wednesday I went to a luncheon, for an event called "Celebrating Our Youth", where I was being recognized as an outstanding young entrepreneur.  Though I still feel FAR from and undeserving of this honor, I am SO grateful that the Black Business Initiative sees the potential in me and is SUPER supportive of me.  

I just want to share the outfit that I wore that day.  I must admit I am looking a little slimmer in the pics below and boy! do I feel good, soooo good that it got me saying POW! ha

Check it out

Love,
Mo









2 comments:

  1. yup i see it, looking too good!!! and yo're deserving it's not easy to start your own business and have it take of successfully so be proud! love the colors you have one ps so spring/summer (which needs to come asap)

    ReplyDelete